Tuesday 20 August 2013

Crochet Halloween Bunny Costume


Hi all, my daughter (bless your heart Claire) wanted to be a bunny for Halloween. She has changed her mind a thousand times.  I thought someone else might be looking for a floppy bunny hat pattern for their child's costume. 

I found this absolutely adorable free crochet bunny hat pattern over at Girl In Air. I crocheted it with cotton yarn to allow some stretch and I adjusted round 5 and 6 larger to fit my almost 9 year olds head.

This cute hat will come in handy for our Reader's Theater and will sure to be a favourite in our dress up bin all year.

This hat just needs a matching fluffy pom-pom tail!






Feel free to share photo's of your handcrafted Halloween costumes on our Facebook Page. We would love to see them.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment